Translate

CAR STOLEN RIGHT BEFORE OWNER'S EYES

Please be on the lookout for the cars below.
Date: 21st June 2013,
Time: At about 4.00 pm
Location: Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya Shared by Eddie Che Yusoff

My colleague's white CRV with plate registration WUR8176 just got stolen in front of his eye!

There was a Honda City with registration number WTR 9983 nearby which we suspect as their team that speed off at the same time , the City was in front of the CRV earlier, as my friend was walking to his CRV he noticed his car engine started and the city speed off followed by the stolen CRV who tried to run over my colleague.

I was nearby and my colleague jump into my car to chase both cars, we lost sight of the CRV but we went on chasing the Honda City who made numerous attempts to loose us after realizing we were chasing him, after a 10 minutes chase around Kota Damansara we lost the City too.

If u notice either cars please contact the nearest police station Police report has been made at the Kota Damansara's police station


No comments:

Post a Comment